A Perfect Naivity




Let the music play
And the movie begin
I asked for a dream
Don't give me a bubble of nothing

Childhood is a home
For everyone who never asks
I called it a dream
An envisioned future


Then they rushed me
To wake up and run
Blow what I have dreamed
With no why and how

What is wrong
With what is comfort
Where a child dreams
Why asks for more

I can grow too
In a comfort place
Instead I feed the dream
In its handmade home

Why rush and hurry and sad
If they afraid of losing time
With each cells lost their dream
Ain't time something they started too

Time laughs at their foolishness
After they made it they threw it away
Just like what they've done to every dream
And now where they are at to start

Those little children struggling and silently
Looking for a comfort home
Which was taken and once called the dream
Oh the perfect naivity
Big muted baloon where they lived and floated
Unhappily ever after


sad girl.
Location: Batam, Batam City, Riau Islands, Indonesia

0 comments:

Post a Comment