a sentimental note on self-love.








If we are not meant to be together, I will remember, that it's not me who is not deserving you. It means, your vibration doesn't match mine. I have big dreams that yet to come true. I have powerful vibe. I create my own realities. And I'll be okay without you.

And if by keeping my standards high and my vibe beyond, I must lose you, it is okay too. I can accept it. I accept it with joy. Because I know, I will find someone better than you, someone who matches my energy, who aspires to dream high with me, and to fly together.

I am giving up on you. I chose me. I will never stop to choose me over anything or anyone else. My dreams are waiting. The brightness of my future is bedazzling. With or without you, I will be happy. And I am.

The angels and the ancestors are guiding me and supporting me to reach places I supposed to see: the whole world, even the Universe. I am absorbing the energy from the Ultimate Source. I will arrive there by the divine timing and chance. I am feeling it. Soon.

I will fly higher. Until I reach what I could not. Until I reach heaven. Until I reach where God is dwelling. I am in love with myself, my life, my future, my mind. This is what true love feels like. 

I will embrace life in the magical way. I am expecting miracles. I will be seeing magic all around me. I will make things happen. I will attract what I want. I will soar until all the oceans roar. I will flow with the waves. I will fall with the rains. I will run with the wind.

Mother Universe has taught me. I will give all and I will get all. I will manifest everything that I deserve. I will conquer my demons. I will live with them. I will celebrate my feelings. I will celebrate my emotions: joy-sadness, grief-release, upset-angry.

I will be merry and create memories, also, only with people who deserves the happy me. I will love and Love will love me. I am abundant as my God is. I live in prosperity. I spread joy and laughters. I will blossom, red like those beautiful roses. I will flourish, like those marvelous tulips.

I will make art out of my life. I will sculpt life into a masterpiece. Harmonizing melodies from those serendipities. Dancing through the storms inside of me. Deaths and rebirths. A grand novel. And a happy ending.

NG.
October 19, 2019.
Location: Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia

0 comments:

Post a Comment