a time of serenity.


So, this morning I decided to buy lontong for my breakfast, after I told my manager that I wanted to work remotely. Then, I walked a few minutes to the stall I usually go. I sat down towards the road. There were some big trees in front of me.

I looked up and saw flowers were beginning to bloom! And butterflies! And the blue sky! And the clouds!

Sometimes, some motorcycles or cars passed. But, in between of that moment, there was a time of serenity. At that point, I sat silently, while still looking up.

Life has been beautiful all along.
In that serenity, I knew deep down, my higher self is smiling. The inner child in me is floating. Every single event and experience I have been through was rushing, like a huge flood.

Life is beautiful. And will always be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment